BitSend (CURRENCY:BSD) traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on January 15th. One BitSend coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0045 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, Upbit, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. In the last seven days, BitSend has traded 12% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitSend has a market cap of $117,455.00 and approximately $283.00 worth of BitSend was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $118.30 or 0.01368870 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00033145 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004614 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000864 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BitSend (BSD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 7th, 2014. BitSend’s total supply is 25,870,275 coins. BitSend’s official website is www.bitsend.info. BitSend’s official Twitter account is @Bit_send.
According to CryptoCompare, “Darksend InstantX “
BitSend Coin Trading
BitSend can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, SouthXchange, Upbit, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitSend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitSend should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitSend using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitSend Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitSend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.